Sunday 30 September 2012

Bucket List Destinations of the Week


Every week I will be adding more destinations to my ever growing Bucket List and will be sharing them with you all. The first 5 to make the list are:

1) Tabacon Hot Springs, Costa Rica.


At the foot of Arenal Volcano, Tabacon Hot Springs include three cascading thermal waterfalls and are unique in the Arenal Volcano region. They have medical and therapeutic properties and look so inviting and relaxing!

2) Rollercoaster Highway, Oklahoma.


 County Road NS 366, also known as the Rollercoaster Highway is just north of Wewoka, Oklahoma and would be so much fun to drive!

 3) Hanging around above a lake!


I have no clue where this is but it looks so idyllic and serene. There must be nothing more peaceful than curling up with a good book whilst suspended over a beautiful, peaceful lake. If any of my readers know where this might be, please let me know in the comments section.

 4) Seeing Aurora Borealis or the 'Northern Lights.'



Aurora Borealis is a natural light display caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in a high altitude atmosphere. The above picture was taken in Sweden.

 5) Visiting the Chapel in the Woods, Arkansas.





Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas is a majestic glass chapel in the middle of the woods. I can imagine it would be so enchanting and magical in the evening when it is all lit up and would be a very special place to have a wedding.

That's my round up of my bucket list this week. Next week I will add another five, I look forward to sharing them with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment